Friday, December 18, 2009

Late Night Rambles in December

And over there, a feline stares as me from atop her throne and wonders why I'm not asleep. I wonder myself. The dawn will soon make its way over the horizon and I've yet to make it to bed. Not even MY bed. I'm house sitting for my best friend (once a known blogger, now silent), and I'm too hopped up on Coca-Cola Classic and sugar cookies (thank you, John) to get even a wink of sleep.

Or maybe it's the fact that this is the most writing I've done in just about forever? Maybe. Guess I'm just out of habit. Been tweeting and Facebooking and the blog has been left to rot mostly. Which isn't fair. But it's the gorram truth.

Alot has changed this year. Quite a bit. Too much to sum up here, but I enter month five without a job, note that I am keeping a positive perspective and optimistic view of the coming decade which eagerly awaits on January 1.

Best to ease back into blogging. So that's enough for now. There's a bed waiting for me and I aim to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Thwarting Complacency.