Friday, November 28, 2008

No Easy Way...

This will not be a long post. That will come later. For now it's harder to write than it was a few days ago. It is with great sadness that I share with you the passing of my grandmother. I will soon be posting a bit more about this amazing woman who played such a grand role in my life. But for tonight, I can't.

If you knew her, I invite you to celebrate her. We will lay her to rest in five days time. Please join me on Wednesday to share your memories of her. I will be posting a eulogy soon --- right now there are too many feelings and too many stories and ...

I'm going to keep her to myself for a few more days. And smile.

1 comment:

  1. My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Burton.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Thwarting Complacency.